Wilson & Chan successfully tried and obtained a bench verdict for a construction general contractor involving a six-figure foreclosure of mechanic’s lien claim on a construction project in the New York State Supreme Court, Nassau County, Fall 2015.
- WILSON & CHAN, LLP SELECTED FOR MEMBERSHIP IN NAMWOLF
- Lawsuit Filed Against T-Mobile Over SIM Swapping Incident
- Jeffrey L. Wilson Named as 2020 Lawyer of Distinction for Civil Litigation.
- Judge rules Andre Wallace is mayor, invalidating council choice of Lisa Copeland
- The Nuts & Bolts of Mechanic’s Liens and Public Improvement Liens Other Legal Remedies