Wilson & Chan successfully defended a subcontractor involving a six-figure completion contractor claims and counterclaims and settled with the general contractor on a public improvement project in the New York State Supreme Court, Nassau County, Fall 2016.
- WILSON & CHAN, LLP SELECTED FOR MEMBERSHIP IN NAMWOLF
- Lawsuit Filed Against T-Mobile Over SIM Swapping Incident
- Jeffrey L. Wilson Named as 2020 Lawyer of Distinction for Civil Litigation.
- Judge rules Andre Wallace is mayor, invalidating council choice of Lisa Copeland
- The Nuts & Bolts of Mechanic’s Liens and Public Improvement Liens Other Legal Remedies