Henry C. Chan successfully obtained a six-figure jury verdict for damages following a two-week jury trial for a construction contractor in a payment bond claim against the surety in the New York State Supreme Court, Westchester County, March 2014.
- AI’s Impact on the Legal Profession: A Chatbot Interview
- Strategic Avoidance: Construction Litigation Among the Highest of All Industries
- WILSON & CHAN, LLP SELECTED FOR MEMBERSHIP IN NAMWOLF
- Lawsuit Filed Against T-Mobile Over SIM Swapping Incident
- Jeffrey L. Wilson Named as 2020 Lawyer of Distinction for Civil Litigation.