Henry C. Chan, Esq. successfully tried and obtained a unanimous jury verdict for a construction contractor involving a high six figure construction payment bond claim against a Fortune 500 surety for labor and materials provided on a construction project in the New York State Supreme Court, Westchester County, Spring 2014.
- WILSON & CHAN, LLP SELECTED FOR MEMBERSHIP IN NAMWOLF
- Lawsuit Filed Against T-Mobile Over SIM Swapping Incident
- Jeffrey L. Wilson Named as 2020 Lawyer of Distinction for Civil Litigation.
- Judge rules Andre Wallace is mayor, invalidating council choice of Lisa Copeland
- The Nuts & Bolts of Mechanic’s Liens and Public Improvement Liens Other Legal Remedies