Wilson & Chan successfully tried and obtained an unanimous $400,000 jury verdict for a construction subcontractor for labor and materials provided on a Metro-North public construction project against a surety’s payment bond and defeated the defendant’s counterclaims in the federal court of S.D.N.Y., Winter 2015.
- The Nuts & Bolts of Mechanic’s Liens and Public Improvement Liens Other Legal Remedies
- MWBE & DBE Rules, Regulations, Compliance, and Appeals, Construction Law Seminar
- Roadmap to a Successful Termination for Default and Termination Convenience
- The Art of Getting Paid Public Improvement vs. Private Construction
- Teaming & Joint Venture Agreements Are Like Marriages Know Your Partner