Wilson & Chan successfully tried and obtained a bench verdict for a construction general contractor involving a six-figure foreclosure of mechanic’s lien claim on a construction project in the New York State Supreme Court, Nassau County, Fall 2015.
- The Nuts & Bolts of Mechanic’s Liens and Public Improvement Liens Other Legal Remedies
- MWBE & DBE Rules, Regulations, Compliance, and Appeals, Construction Law Seminar
- Roadmap to a Successful Termination for Default and Termination Convenience
- The Art of Getting Paid Public Improvement vs. Private Construction
- Teaming & Joint Venture Agreements Are Like Marriages Know Your Partner