Wilson & Chan’s Jeffrey L. Wilson was recently named as a 2020 Lawyer of Distinction for Civil Litigation, joining a select group of international practitioners. The final list was announced in the February edition of the National Law Journal. Chosen attorneys must be nominated by peers and are subject to a rigorous vetting process for inclusion in the annual list.
- Jeffrey L. Wilson Named as 2020 Lawyer of Distinction for Civil Litigation.
- Judge rules Andre Wallace is mayor, invalidating council choice of Lisa Copeland
- The Nuts & Bolts of Mechanic’s Liens and Public Improvement Liens Other Legal Remedies
- MWBE & DBE Rules, Regulations, Compliance, and Appeals, Construction Law Seminar
- Roadmap to a Successful Termination for Default and Termination Convenience