Henry C. Chan successfully obtained a six-figure jury verdict for damages following a two-week jury trial for a construction contractor in a payment bond claim against the surety in the New York State Supreme Court, Westchester County, March 2014.
- The Nuts & Bolts of Mechanic’s Liens and Public Improvement Liens Other Legal Remedies
- MWBE & DBE Rules, Regulations, Compliance, and Appeals, Construction Law Seminar
- Roadmap to a Successful Termination for Default and Termination Convenience
- The Art of Getting Paid Public Improvement vs. Private Construction
- Teaming & Joint Venture Agreements Are Like Marriages Know Your Partner