Henry C. Chan successfully defended and tried to verdict a multimillion-dollar case asserted against a construction subcontractor on breach of contract, labor law, and related claims in the New York State Supreme Court, Bronx County, June 2014.
- Jeffrey L. Wilson Named as 2020 Lawyer of Distinction for Civil Litigation.
- Judge rules Andre Wallace is mayor, invalidating council choice of Lisa Copeland
- The Nuts & Bolts of Mechanic’s Liens and Public Improvement Liens Other Legal Remedies
- MWBE & DBE Rules, Regulations, Compliance, and Appeals, Construction Law Seminar
- Roadmap to a Successful Termination for Default and Termination Convenience