Henry C. Chan, Esq. successfully obtained a six-figure settlement for a subcontractor against a general contractor on a public improvement project for wrongful termination and labor and materials provided to the project, JAMS, Spring 2014.
- Jeffrey L. Wilson Named as 2020 Lawyer of Distinction for Civil Litigation.
- Judge rules Andre Wallace is mayor, invalidating council choice of Lisa Copeland
- The Nuts & Bolts of Mechanic’s Liens and Public Improvement Liens Other Legal Remedies
- MWBE & DBE Rules, Regulations, Compliance, and Appeals, Construction Law Seminar
- Roadmap to a Successful Termination for Default and Termination Convenience