Henry C. Chan, Esq. successfully defends a six-figure claim for conversion and breach of fiduciary duty resulting from a jury trial in the New York State Supreme Court, Kings County, Summer 2015.
- The Nuts & Bolts of Mechanic’s Liens and Public Improvement Liens Other Legal Remedies
- MWBE & DBE Rules, Regulations, Compliance, and Appeals, Construction Law Seminar
- Roadmap to a Successful Termination for Default and Termination Convenience
- The Art of Getting Paid Public Improvement vs. Private Construction
- Teaming & Joint Venture Agreements Are Like Marriages Know Your Partner